Radiohead - Hail To The Thief (Japanese Remaster) (2008) Import





Disc 1:



1. 2 + 2 = 5

2. Sit Down Stand Up

3. Sail To The Moon

4. Backdrifts

5. Go To Sleep

6. Where I End And You Begin

7. We Suck Young Blood

8. The Gloaming

9. There There

10. I Will

11. A Punchup At A Wedding

12. Myxomatosis

13. Scatterbrain

14. A Wolf At The Door



Disc 1 is the Japanese Remaster.



Get FLACerized! MU: Lossless (Flac)



Disc: 2



1. Paperbag Writer

2. Where Bluebirds Fly

3. I Am Citizen Insane

4. Fog (Again) (Live)

5. Gagging Order

6. I Am A Wicked Child

7. Remyxomatosis (Cristian Vogel RMX)

8. There There (First Demo)

9. Skttrbrain (Four Tet RMX)

10. I Will (Los Angeles Version)

11. Sail To The Moon (Jo Whiley Show)

12. 2+2=5 (Live At Earls Court, London)

13. Go To Sleep (Zane Lowe)



Disc 2 is the Bonus cd from the U.S. Collectors Edition.



Get FLACerized! MU: Lossless (Flac)


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.