Jolly good , Well done !

Today was a doodle day !! A good one !


First , the second Yellow Cake sister got done !! So ... The painting part of the painting is done !! That's good cuz I could be early for my deadline ! However , now comes the time to pimp these two radioactive siblings and get them all framed and nice looking and stuff ! That could take a few days and bring me right back into my usual time spot ... A bit behind schedule !! Let's hope not ! So yeah ! Have a look ! Let me know what yall think : Poop - So so - Sweet - rockin' - or totally hella-AAAaaawesome !

Radioactive delight ! Playing with enriched plutonium looks like a dirty job but hey , I guess it's not gonna play with itself !

And then ... And then ... I started a whole lot of other doodles !! True story ... I hope my editor's not reading this post cuz I'm supposed to be book making , not doodling !! Oh well ... I'll post some more in the day's to come but here's one !

mmm ... Girls on bikes !

Later skaters !! Now it's time for some Spaghetti !! That's right ! I've been dreaming of pasta lately so ... I'm off to indulge !!


Ciao !


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.