INTERGALACTIC

Space and beyond ...

Yesterday's tattoo action indeed ! Buddy Zak came down from Stockholmtown for this new instalment on his growing space sleeve ! And that's just what he got !!! He came in asking me for a robot/chick ... And this is what I came up with ! A robo-chick indeed but not just !! You see... She is communicating with the planets , the cosmos , the universe !! Making one with the intergalactic void ... The ultimate mind in transgalactic communication action , understanding all that is and will be !!!! Pretty heavy shit , right !? Here's what it all looked like !!!!

Red for me/ Black for Zak >>>>



And 4 and a half hours later >>>>


Hurra for "one shots" !! Another one in the bank of finished pieces !



In other tattoo-related news ... It also seems that , in the wave of tattoo-coverage I have enjoyed for the last few months , I happened to have gotten one of these full pages filled with my work and stuff in the last TAM-zine ! Check it out !!







Stay tuned for more non-stop tattoo action tomorrow !!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.