STATION "H"

Ladies and gentlemen ... The news of the day!


I have just finally received my transfer papers from SitCen (super secret spy H.Q.) ! And have been successfully officially transfered to the Far East ! Yep ... Mhm !

I'll be leaving Europe on the last week of January (2011) to settle down more permanently in Hong Kong . I had figured all this out earlier this year , while living there but needed to go trough the proper channels before posting it and making it all official and stuff ! So now you know !

1- The Conspiracy inc. will absolutely stay my beloved tattoo home ! I will absolutely be back in Copenhagen every year for a few months at a time and that's where you'll find me tat-working when in Europe !

2- There is now an Asian waiting list ! Anyone from wherever in the world can apply for it and it only has a handful of names on it so still pretty open !

3- The European waiting list will stay the same and I'm confident I can keep taking names off of it within the same timeline ! It is however approximately 3 years long none the less and I have already stopped taking new names for it a few months ago ! So as usual ... Any "one shot" piece can jump in line and get a spot quicker but anything bigger than that can't apply in Europe anymore ! I really try to do my best here and appreciate the interest so so much but the truth is ... I only have so much time for everyone !! I do plan on reopening it but not before it gets much thinner (a few years) !

4- Same (slightly modified) tattoo submission rules apply for both the European and Asian waiting lists !

5- The EPTB will keep on running ! The "Merch" is just gonna get way cheaper for you guys !


If you have any questions about anything ... pick@electricpick.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.