Projectile Playlist Part I

In response to this excellent post by Suleiman Shouaa, in which he offers up his playlist for his pvp habits, I hereby give to you my Projectile Playlist.

System Of A Down - ATWA I like to listen to this when stalking an unsuspecting pilot in the belts, usually I like to time the slamming of projectile fire against my prey about the 45 seconds mark.

Throw Away Your Television - Red Hot Chili Peppers The funky bass licks accompany an impromptu roam perfectly, bobbing around system after system hunting for quarry in typical Minmatar fashion.

Vampire Weekend - White Sky This is usually played when I'm in a relaxed mood. Maybe I've just made a kill and I'm scooping loot or heading back to base after a long roam. A great tune to unwind to.

Sigur Rós - Inní mér syngur vitleysyngur Love to pvp to this. Within me a madman sings. Appropriate to my fly style.

Bloc Party - Blue Light (Engineers Anti-Gravity Remix) This is a perfect tune to have on whilst on a long roam.

She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart This usually gets played during Rifter duels, the title usually what I want to do to my enemy. Cool video too.

That's it for now. Watch out for part II sometime in the future.



MB.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.