Archived ...

Today, ladies and gentlemen, I have decided to share.


Just thought it had been a long enough time without any doodles up here and at the same time my last sketchbook, is, I believe, my bestest ever to date. It's evolved into more of a painting book than a sketchbook but still with stuff I don't think twice about... Stuff I wouldn't "proper paint". So I chose a few random pages from the boat ride part of this last sketchbook to share with ya. Without the luxuries of a proper scanner however, I'm afraid you'll have no other choice but to deal with these not so great pictures... I'll eventually get them all scanned when I get back to the HK, very soon. Until then... Let me know what you think!










Hope you like...

Stay tuned for more EP-NEWS and random updates of the ever so mysterious operation "Heart of Darkness".




Captain Nick >>>>>> Out!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.