Did you know...

Did you know.... that I am only 5'2"?
...that when I smile too big my right eyes gets so squished that I was told one time that I have a lazy eye!?!
...that my daughter just informed me my lips are uneven.
...that I am very anti- cosmetic surgery until the day I really need botox and a tummy tuck.
...that I rarely wake up before 9 and NEVER go to sleep before 1 am.
...that my hubby is 4 years younger than me (does that make me a cougar?)
...that even when I give 100% as a mom I still feel like I fail.
...and when I go on a "diet", I always fail.

But that I am not scared...
...to homeschool
...to start a new business
...to lose everything (thanks to Katrina)
...to make a mistake
...to stand in front of 500 people and say that I made a mistake
...to take risks
...to tell the truth
...to share my secrets
and to keep doing a blog that only has 9 followers (2 of which are relatives :)


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.