Breathe In, Breathe Out

How it going so far?  Well, I must say that I have been busy, SO busy, and as I sew my 4 kids are trying to take over the world.  It's funny how much guilt that you deal with as a mom when you set out to do something you love.  The battle in the mind is raging, but I don't plan to quit.

Being a perfectionist doesn't help much either.  I mean, sewing is precise, but I am a little obsessive.  I thought that maybe I could just make a few simple items for my store just to get started, but that would not be truly where my heart is at.  I love detail, and detail takes time.  SO instead of finishing 2 dresses and 2 accessories last night I got one dress done.... one beautiful dress.  I am satisfied.


                                                                                                         

         "Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin..." 

                                                                                                                  zechariah 4:10a  (NLT )


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.