My Great Big Adventure!!!!

Okay, I am starting this blog to document my adventure... What is this great "adventure" that I am referring to?  Well, it is to start a clothing line and launch my own online store THIS SUMMER- starting now!  I have been making children's clothing and art and jewelry for a while now, and selling it in random places, but I am ready to do the thing I have been dreaming of!!!!  I have talked about it for too long now, and I am ready to stop talking and start acting.  I have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.  If anything, an adventure!

So, what is in place already?  I have 4 or 5 garments (don't lose faith yet), a photo shoot and a hairstylist scheduled for May 28th (Yes, 18 days from now!!!) a web designer (my genius hubby) a handful of models, and a head full of designs and ideas that I need to see manifest fast!

Here is a little preview of my designs so far.. 






SO are you ready to join me on my adventure?  I could use a few cheerleaders!  Okay here goes...1-2-3-JUMP!


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.