Spoon - "The Best Of" by sradams777 (2011) Old Fat Flac Records



Hi, I really wanted to do this one because Spoon is my favorite band...It's true I don't know how to write very well but I made this because Spoon has no "Best Of" album and I wanted to turn some people on to them. Every song on here is great plus it's 80min without a pause for a cd burn...Please try it you will like it I guarantee...Oh yeah I forgot to mention that these guys are from Austin, Texas which is weird because they have no Texas sound, they could be from anywhere. To me they are just a quirky sounding Power Pop band...Excellent!

01. I Saw The Light (Transference)
02. Written In Reverse (Transference)
03. Who Makes Your Money (Transference)
04. The Mystery Zone (Transference)
05. All The Negatives Have Been Destroyed (Telephono)
06. Not Turning Off (Telephono)
07. Don't Buy The Realistic (Telephono)
08. Loss Leaders (Soft Effects)
09. Mountain To Sound (Soft Effects)
10. vittorio e. (Kill The Moonlight)
11. The Way We Get By (Kill The Moonlight)
12. Lines In The Suit (Girls Can Tell)
13. Everything Hits At Once (Girls Can Tell)
14. My Mathematical Mind (Gimme Fiction)
15. I Turn My Camera On (Gimme Fiction)
16. The Two Sides Of Monsieur Valentine (Gimme Fiction)
17. The Beast And Dragon, Adored (Gimme Fiction)
18. Eddie's Raggae (Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga)
19. You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb (Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga)
20. Don't Make Me A Target (Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga)
21. Car Radio (A Series Of Sneaks)
22. The Guest List-The Execution (A Series Of Sneaks)

05/24/11 - An odd note - I heard Spoon on the end of "House" episode last night. They turn up on soundtracks and stuff...anyway.

Get SPOONerized! MU: Lossless (FLAC)


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.