The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses (1989) Jive



01. I Wanna Be Adored
02. She Bangs The Drums
03. Waterfall
04. Don't Stop
05. Bye Bye Badman
06. Elizabeth My Dear
07. (Song For My) Sugar Spun Sister
08. Made Of Stone
09. Shoot You Down
10. This Is The One
11. I Am The Resurrection
12. Fools Gold

I wish I could describe this album properly (like a certain college english professor I know) but I've listened to it so many times I can play all the songs in my head. The main thing I remember about it is in the 1990's I couldn't wait for the SR 2nd album to come out...it took 5 years and then they sounded more like Led Zeppelin which is ok too but not what I expected, anyway enjoy it, I did.

Get FLACerized! MU: Lossless (Flac)


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.