No - stop - till >>>>> San Francisco !!

Have just landed here an hour or so ago so I can't be taken too seriously , however ... Up to now ... SF ROCKS !!!



Let's see what this town has that others don't , starting tomorrow !! I know I'm falling behind on my posts already but I'll try to catch-up as soon as I can !! Doodles and pretty pictures of the last few days will be posted asap !!!

However , for now , good night !! A "train*" ride from LA to SF takes about a day and I can hear my new temporary pillow screaming my name already !!


Oh ! And before I forget ... For those concerned >>>>>>>

ONE SHOT TATTOO
1239-A 9thAve
SF CA 94122



*A train ride with Amtrak from LA to SF is actually a 3 hour train ride followed by a 7 hour bus ride !! Who could have thought !


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.