Safe passage !

Absolutely !!

Now I had almost forgotten ... But before I left the ship , I gave the guys this piece ! The 2nd mate gave me a bunch of their old obsolete navigation maps (I love drawing on stuff) and I left one behind for the ship !! Was pretty happy to see they all got stoked on it and it got framed up and put at the best spot on a ship in a few minutes ( between the Poop deck (Yes ... Poop) and the A deck) !!! Rock !!! T'was much better than the washed-out sunset at sea poster that was there before , they all agreed !!


She's bringing the ship safely home , in Antwerp ... Not kidnaping it !!

So yeah !! Now ... If you don't mind , I'm checking out of Antwerp and off to the Rotterdam ! I'll Plog ya some of the pages I doodled here in Belgium when I get to the shop on pancake street !! Until then ... Stay safe !

And yes indeed >>>> !! 100 !! You guys ROCK !!! One day ... One day , I'll beat Ashley Wood's follower count !! One day !!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.