Nibble nibble ...

As previously promised ... Last Sunday's work ... Today !


My customer , this time came all the way from ... Macau (that's next door) for a very quick mermaid "one shot" and well ... It became something else , I'm afraid !!! My customer of the day made the lethal mistake to say "Take all the room you need !" so ... In good tradition ... I pretty much took it all ! Around a bunch of old tattoos , carving my way around to make this all fit together !! I managed a "Pit sleeve" (new word) ! That's when the inner upper arm (Pit) is directly connected and an integral part of a piece finishing as a lower "half sleeve" ! There you have it !! Enough babblings ... Here's what it all looked like ... A mermaid being "pleasantly attacked" by a snorkel wearing octopus ! Am afraid I most completely forgot all about taking a quick picture of the marker sketch so ... No Red and Black for you today !


More more more tomorrow !!!


Until then , stay awesome !!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.