Sometimes I'm crazy ...

... Only sometimes and only just a bit !

Ok ok ok !!! Due to the overwhelming demand , to the never ending harassment , I have had no other choice but to concede to your non stopping demands !! So many of you have been writing to me everyday , asking me "Nick Nick !! Please show us what the inside of the Hong Kong Metro looks like ... Please Nick !!" I have had no other choice than to give you what you want !! You asked for it ... Here you go ... What the inside of a HK MTR station looks like ! Some real life factual facts for your brains to chew on !!


Yes ! It's true !

More stuffs tomorrow !! And I do believe that tomorrow might just be a paint the wall day at First Cup !! Let's see what happens then !



Stay fresh !


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.