Dreams of Bangkok ...

Indeed !


Had to take a bit of a book making break today ! Will most likely be done with that tomorrow but just had to have a bit of a doodle day !! It's been more than a month since I last had a doodle day and that's just not right ! I usually draw every day ! So the ideas keep accumulating and accumulating and for my own sanity ... I just had to get some of that doodle steam out !

For some reason I've been thinking of my last trip to Thailand lately ! Not that it was that incredible (Macau and Lao (part of the same trip) where way more impressive for me) but something about the colours ! Thailand is special because of it's colours ! Kind of like a beginners course to India ... I can only imagine ! Crazy bold colours everywhere ! Yep ... Been thinking of India too lately ! Oh well ...

As for today ... Some dreams of Thailand , will have to do ! Happy doodle viewing ! I think I like this one !!


Plog ya right back tomorrow with most probably the last book making post !!!! Can't wait !




Stay colourful !


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.