How it all works!


Yep yep ! Back to the countryside already !

Was just a short spontaneous visit , however I seemed to have missed a few hangout opportunities ... I'll be back , fo sho !
Now , and for the next few days ... Some last "nature" time before I leave once again ! I have , as it turns out , spent just about a month here in this hostile , unpredictable , "natural" environment ! And I have studied it very carefully ! Paying attention to every detail unfolding before me and learning about these mysterious "natural" ways ! And I have understood ! True story !! I now understand how it all works ! You guessed it ... Here's a new factual facts post to enlighten you all , this time about the "nature" !! Here's how , I now understand , a tree actually grows ! Unfolding before you the actual true workings of this "nature" thing !!!

OAK A56 -
From Section 2B:


True story ! Yep ... Trust me on this one ... I'm surrounded by these "trees" and I know what I'm talking about !



Stay informed and Plog ya right back !!!
P.s. Top picture with no Photoshop ... Magic hour before a storm -Was actually even a bit more yellowy orange than that "live" !


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.