Dreams of Vientiane ...

Absolutely !


Looking back at the sketchbook lately , I realized there was a few pages left behind ! Pages with doodles I had almost finished but left for later to finish finish and just never got the time to go back to !! Here's one of my favourite pages from Vientiane , doodled on my last trip over to Lao , back in April ! Just a few lines were missing so ... I just finished them ! I love this one ... Pretty much almost exactly that street corner ! I never usually draw in front of anything but rather look at it real good and then doodle it later ! Makes it pretty impossible to make an exact scene but pretty damn close ! It's a great visual memory exercise and anyways , the reason I draw is not to reproduce what I see but how I see it ! Hope you like !



Rock !


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.