DAWES - NOTHING IS WRONG







The newest release from these California gentlemen. Their second release doesn't fail to produce at all. The album starts where their first left off, with not much of a change in sound at all. At points there are some very blatant CSNY/solo Neil Young influences, along with their already-established blend of alt-country and simple folk rock. Aside from being musically strong, Goldsmith's lyrics are vivid and convey more emotion than many that I've come across: "I said, "Anyone who talks like that doesn't understand one bit/That love is for the fighter born to lose

but never quit/Swinging for the moon in the water"...and..."When it hits me what she's gone/I think I'll run for president/Get my face put on the million dollar bill/So when these rich men that she wants/Show her ways they can take care of her/I'll have found a way to be there with her still". If you aren't already a fan, the album is definitely worth a listen. And for fans, I suggest picking up the beautiful gatefold double LP. It also comes with the cd, so you're getting more than your money's worth.







http://www.mediafire.com/?6lo9kvdorel51li










Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.