Brown/Green/Gold Duochrome Eyeshadow


Just two looks I did recently. Not a whole lot to say about them besides I love duochrome shadows! Can't get enough. Always looking for more. Duochromes are my weakness.



Can you see the color shift in both colors? Blue-green on red-brown and gold on green. Like seeing a butterfly or a moth wing up close.

This was the easiest look ever:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
M*A*D Minerals Illusion applied wet on lid
MAC Blue Brown pigment in crease and on lower lashline
A little black eyeliner (don't remember which)
Cover Girl Lash Blast

MAD Illusion is pretty much identical to MAC Old Gold. For some reason it seems more duochrome than the MAC, but then when I hold them side by side they seem the same. I think my mind is playing tricks on me. Maybe the smaller jar exaggerates the duochrome effect.


And then a play on the previous look:

I took a lot of pictures of this one to try to show all the different colors. There's gold/yellow, green, brown, red, black, orange... It keeps changing depending on the angle. Man, I love duochromes so much.

This was an easy one, too:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
M*A*D Illusion wet on lid
Too Faced Galaxy Glam shadow in Moonbeam in crease and on lower lashline
Fyrinnae Wicked applied wet as liner
Lash Blast

Fyrinnae Wicked is a duochrome, too. It's a dusty dark violet with a green flash to it. Fyrinnae has a ton of great duochrome/multichrome/whatever-you-want-to-call-them-but-they-change-colors shades. The whole Arcane Magic line, for example. I love them for that. But, you know, I'm always open to recommendations for awesome duochrome shadows if you wanted to share your favorites with me :)


Category Article , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.