Look using Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in I'm Feeling Retro



Fast, simple look using only the shades in the I'm Feeling Retro palette. That's what's so great about these- you don't have to think about anything. Just put on all three colors like they tell you to and you're set. That and they're under $3. Love them.

I know, I know... I need a haircut. Please don't make fun of my split ends!

This was:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Pink shade from I'm Feeling Retro wet on lid
Blue shade from I'm Feeling Retro wet in crease and on lower lashline
White shade from I'm Feeling Retro wet in inner corner and lower lashline, dry as highlight
Hard Candy liquid liner in Licorice
Cover Girl Lash Blast

The pigmentation on these colors wasn't as nice as in the other palettes. The blue needed a lot of layering to become deep enough for a crease color, so I decided to wet my brush and apply it wet instead. Worked beautifully. These apply really well wet.

That Hard Candy eyeliner, though... Still not sure how I feel about it. I've been using it almost every day. Will get to a review of that eventually. It has holo glitter but it takes ninety bajillion years to dry and it's so goopy!


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.