Pastel Bundlemonster Stamping



I did this design that I really liked:

One of the BundleMonster plates with Konad Princess Special Polish in Pop Green (I think it was Pop Green at least... they don't have labels...) over Hard Candy Sky (the new version.)

I was really happy with how this turned out, but I sorta ruined it while doing my mom's nails so I had to take it all off and do something else. I wanted to keep the design, but this time I thought I'd try it over purple:


This is the same stamp and polish over China Glaze Light As Air. Pretty also, but I think I really prefer the look of the green/blue combination.

Bundle Monster has such great full nail patterns, they're just so small... Maybe Konad should do more new designs!


Category Article , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.