Crayola by Fing'rs Nail Art Decals!




When I was at Hell-mart looking for new Hard Candy things, I saw these carelessly tossed onto a collapsed shelf in the cosmetics department. I thought they were so cute I had to take them home with me.

I'll admit, they're a lot more cutesy than I normally go for, but I love those bows and the multi-colored hearts. Enlarge it to view the detail. The little bows have stitching in contrasting colors!

Though, I'm really not crazy about those Best Friends hearts. I still have an aversion to those things. When I was in grade school, I think it was second grade maybe, these 'Best Friend' charms were really popular with the older girls in school. One day, I bought a pair of best friend charm necklaces and gave half to this girl that I really liked. We were friends, or... at least I thought we were.. Because when she thought I wasn't looking, she got up from her desk and threw her necklace into the trash can! To this day I still remember that. I was so heartbroken. I still have that charm necklace somewhere... Then, fast forward a few years later when I had a real best friend, the Best Friend necklace I gave her ended up getting her suspended from school, but that's a story for another time...


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.