Look using Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette

Finally tried one of the new Wet n Wild 8-pan palettes I picked up. Decided to start with Comfort Zone. This palette is amazing. I took a ton of pictures trying to pick up the green duochrome on that Club-esque shadow, don't know if I really captured it well, though.

Brows are still looking rough. They're almost grown to where I want them to be, but I'm starting to get impatient! Normally I complain about them growing in too fast, now they can't grow fast enough?

Here's what the palette looks like:
I used the right half of it this time.


You can start to see the green duochrome in the flash pictures. Mmmmmm duochrome....

This was:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Browbone shade on browbone and in inner corner
Lid shade on lid
Crease shade in crease and on lower lashline
Definer shade in crease
Stila Waterproof Liquid Liner in Chocolate Brown
Stila Glitter Liner in Kitten
Cover Girl Lash Blast

If you have brown eyes and an extra $5 to spend on makeup, YOU NEED TO GET THIS! It's AMAZING! It makes my black-brown eyes look like there's actually color in them and it's so easy to apply and blend. The shades are nicely pigmented and super soft, no chalky hard shadows here. Every color in the palette is gorgeous. I can't believe it's only $5, it's so nice. The only downside for me is that the shades labelled "Browbone" are way too frosty for me to wear on my browbone. I'm just not a fan of that frosty-shiny-reflective white browbone highlight look. I prefer a matte or just a slight shimmer as a highlight. But, other than that, excellent palette.

And I forgot to add- I use a Shiseido eyelash curler. People always ask and I just forget to mention it. I recently switched from the Shu Uemura and I couldn't be happier. I love the Shiseido way more, especially since they actually sell refills for it, unlike the Shu. I've been meaning to do a full review of it, but I get so distracted by pretty shiny things that I never end up posting one!


Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.