Wet N Wild 8 Shadow Palettes for 2011



After much searching, I finally found the new Wet n Wild palettes! Yay!

I think there are only three. There was only room for three on the display, so I'm assuming just the three.



Blue Had Me At Hello. It has a silvery white, a silver, a black with blue shimmer, a matte black, a baby blue frost, an aqua shimmer, a deep blue shimmer and a black matte with silver glitter.




Comfort Zone. This one is so nice. It has a creamy ivory, a metallic copper, a metallic bronze, a black with red pearl, a light taupe, a mossy green, a dark brown shimmer, and a red-based brown with green duochrome รก la MAC Club.



Petal Pusher. This one doesn't seem as pigmented as the others, but the colors are pretty. It has a pale pink, a pale mauve with reddish pearl, a medium purple, a blue-toned purple with silver glitter, a light pink, a light burgundy, a deep brown-black with red pearl and a black with silver glitter.


I haven't worn them on my eyes yet, but just from swatching on my arm, they seem pretty nice. They're soft and velvety feeling, but they also don't seem as pigmented as the new 3-shadow palettes. But, like I said, haven't tried using them yet, my opinion could change after I wear them. Just haven't had a chance cause I've been playing with my new Lorac and Kat Von D Palettes!

But, hey, the best part? They're $4.99. That's so awesome. Wet n Wild has impressed the hell out of me with their inexpensive yet shockingly good quality eyeshadows lately....


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.