Stila Make Me Blush Set

This sold out really fast. I've only had it for about two weeks, and when I went back to Sephora.com looking for it, it was already completely gone from the site! So... guess I'm a little late posting this... Oops!

It's still pretty to look at, except for the hideous box it comes in:

Really, could they have picked an uglier box? I don't understand this! They need something pretty to store it in, not this generic cardboard abomination!


This is what the items look like when you free them from their brown paper prison. Make Me Blush blush, Higs lip glaze, Kisses lip glaze.


Here they are up close, Hugs on top, Kisses on bottom. Hugs is a sheer red with tiny gold shimmer, Kisses is a fleshy nude pink creme. These are both minis.


Oh man, it's so pretty. Look at that gold sparkle.



Looks shinier in natural light. The gold is sadly just overspray, but it's really really nice overspray. I touched it gently to see what it looked like and it's so bright and sparkly. The powder itself is so gorgeous, but the compact it comes in is ugly! Plain black plastic, generic looking, plain round shape and clear flip lid. I know it's just packaging, but compare it to the Happy Boosters- those have a pretty powder and a pretty compact, why can't this?

I haven't swatched this yet. To be honest, I can't. It's too pretty. I can't bear to mess it up by touching it! I bought the Physician's Formula Happy Boosters to wear, and I bought this just to look at... Maybe I'll wear it one day. But thinking about smearing all that pretty gold foil makes me sad!

I've only worn Kisses lip glaze and it's very nice. Standard lip glaze formula, nondescript sweet scent. The color is great on me, it's a slightly warm nude pink that doesn't make me have corpse lips, I'd love to buy it in a full size if they ever made one!


Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.