Awesome gift idea: White Castle Candle.

I've just heard about this and I think it's awesome! I'm a big fan of offbeat gifts and I'm considering handing a few of these out for Christmas....


Do not adjust your screens. You are actually seeing this. It's a White Castle Slider scented candle. Burger and onion. Seriously, can you believe this? This is so awesome, I'm having a bit of a fit over here!

Now, I haven't smelled this, so I don't know how it compares to the real thing, but still... Burger scented candle. Enough said.

I don't believe that there's any sort of continued charitable contribution resulting from the purchase of this, but this week they did donate $500,000 of the profits from the sale to the Autism Speaks organization. That's pretty noble!

Each candle costs $13 and is available for purchase online (WhiteCastle.com) or at any of the 420 White Castle locations Nationwide. (On a sidenote- are there really, actually exactly 420 White Castle locations? Did they do that on purpose?)


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.