Yellow

This one's from November. I wanted something with yellow, but at the same time I wanted something dark and I think I got exactly what I wanted.


This was:

The shadow, I'm unsure of. It was either the Kat Von D Metal Orchestra palette or the HIP Platinum duo.
Black liner is Milani Eye Tech in Black
Yellow liner is MAC Primary Yellow applied wet over Fyrinnae Bifrost
Cover Girl Lash Blast

I started out with Bifrost as the liner but it was too shiny and gold for what I wanted, so I covered it with Primary Yellow. That ended up being perfect, I was happy with the intensity of the yellow.

I love yellow eyeshadow... and also yellow nail polish. Wanna see some yellow polishes?


China Glaze Celtic Sun


China Glaze Happy Go Lucky


China Glaze Lemon Fizz


China Glaze Solar Power



China Glaze Yell-O-Neil


China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini


Color Club Almost Famous


Essie Funky Limelight



MAC Phosphor


Misa A Sunny Smile Makes Me Go Wild


Misa Jester Ate The King Cake


Nicole Lemon Lime Twist



OPI Banana Bandanna


Sephora by OPI Cab Fare


OPI Lemonade Stand By Your Man


OPI Need Sunglasses?



OPI The "It" Color


Orly Lemonade


Orly Livewire



Times Square Yellow Pastel


Barielle Shades Lemon Drops


BB Couture Daisy Dweller



BB Couture Little Deuce Coupe


BB Couture Peacock


Chanel LA Sunrise

L'Oreal Bijou Gems B. Outrageous



Models Own Lemon Sherbet


Maybelline Express Finish Bamboo Yellow


Maybelline Wet Shine Banana Puddin'


NYC Taxi Yellow Creme


Nyx Rainbow Sparkle


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Traffic


Dazzle Dry Sahara



Piggy Polish Dog Daises Of Summer (Why is it Daises and not Daisies?)

Sinful Canary Yellow


Wet n Wild Tweetie



Jessica Yellow Flame



Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening (again, why lightening [to lighten / make lighter] and not lightning [goes with thunder and rain]?)


Zoya Creamy



Zoya Pippa



Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.