My GOSH Collection


Well, this is going to be a short and sweet post because I only own a few of these! They're not available in the United States; all of these are gifts from my kickass friends ♥


Blue Monday. And I still find it so hard to say what I need to say... But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me just how I should feel today....


Golden Dragon. Blue toned gold with green metallic shimmer! Not quite a foil, not quite a frost. Green with gold veins.


Gasoline. Purple and blue glass fleck duochrome shimmer. Amazing.



Holographic. Unbelievable. No wonder this is so popular, it's insane! Perfectly holographic silver. I've heard from a few people that this is reasonably similar to the coveted and discontinued Chanel Holographic.


Purple Heart. A really slick purple/green duochrome. Like a less colorful cousin to Nubar's Peacock Feathers shade or a less metallic gothy version of Zoya Ki.





Rainbow over Purple Heart. I didn't take a picture of Rainbow alone cause it's hard to get it to show up on a naked nail. When I posted about Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure and Nubar 2010 when they came out, everyone asked me if they were similar to GOSH Rainbow. I didn't have it and had never really seen it, so I had no idea. Now that I have it I can say yes, they're totally alike. Red/yellow/orange/gold/green opalescent flakes in a clear base. Amazing for layering.


I don't really care for the formula or the brushes on these, but the colors are fantastic. I mean, look at them! There's no denying that they're amazing! And how cool would it be if they took Holographic and made versions of it in every color of the rainbow? It's like the old Sally Hansen Magical Nail Makeup colors that I love so much. They should totally do more holo shades, they're obviously good at it.

Unrelated to nail polish, but GOSH also makes this incredible superfine holo glitter that can be layered or mixed into eyeshadow... I adore it. Why don't any American brands have something similar? I need more holo in my life... As much holo as one human can possible handle! I'd even wear this if Flake would lend it to me...



(I don't know who these pictures belong to- if they're yours, please let me know so I can credit you!)


Hey GOSH, if you're reading this, please make some more holographic polishes! You have the skills!




Category Article , , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.