Milani sale at CVS - One Coat Glitters




Just wanted to give everyone a heads up- Milani is buy one, get one 50% off at CVS. I don't know how long the sale runs, but I was just there and came home with this awesomeness:

(You can click to enlarge)

I can't remember the last time Milani was on sale anywhere. And these polishes are amazing. I'm wearing Blue Flash and it's stunning. I haven't gotten a chance to swatch, photograph or otherwise evaluate the rest of the colors yet, but they look incredible in the bottles. If Blue Flash is any indicator of quality, they're all super opaque and sparkly. The only ones that aren't opaque are the multi-color and the gold plate glitter, which seem to be more of a topcoat style glitter instead of an opaque wear-alone glitter.

Will post pics of these when I can!



Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.