Swatching My China Glaze Collection, Part Two

Ready for more? I'll pick up where I left off alphabetically. I still don't know how to organize the rest of the swatches once I finish them. I probably won't be able to get sunlight swatches like these again until spring, so I might have to put the project on hold for a couple months. I want them all to match!



Lady Sings The Hues. Another neat duochrome in the 'hue' series.


Liquid Leather.


Mer-Made In The Shade. Extremely sheer, this is five coats.


Modern Elegance.


Mr. And Mrs, Mr. And Mrs. over black. Very sheer. Cool duochrome, though.




No Name Yet. (That is actually the name of this polish.)


Orchid Shadow.


Patent Leather.


Pink Underground.




Pin Prick. (Backstory: I only bought this because it was listed as "Pink Prick" on TransDesign's website, and while I was disappointed that the name is actually Pin Prick, the color is completely awesome.)


Pla-Toes.




Primavera.




Princess Grace.


Pure Torture.




Purple Rain. (Note: It's not purple.)



Reggae To Riches. SO COOL OMG



Revolution.



Royal Tease.



Secrect Peri-Wink-Le. (It is actually spelled S-E-C-R-E-C-T on the label, I didn't typo that.)




Secrets. The secret is that it's frosty!



Sex On The Beach.


Sophistication.


Still more to come!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.