Swatching my China Glaze Collection, Part One



I've been working on swatching my entire China Glaze collection for quite some time now. I actually started the project almost two years ago, but I never got very far and now I've had to re-do a lot of the old terrible pictures I took. I have made a lot of progress lately but I also realized that it's a really big project and I'm not sure how exactly to break it into posts.... I haven't even finished swatching everything yet (still have over half a Helmer drawer left to go). I think the easiest way is just to do it alphabetically instead of trying to somehow sort them. Oh well, I'll figure it out as I go!


100 Proof Pink



Aurora Borealis (over Liquid Leather)




Avalanche (an avalanche... of frost!)



Barefoot Beauty




Bohemian Chic




Bohemian Rhapsody.... Scaramouche! Scaramouche! Will you do the fandango?





Cafe Mystique




Cat's Eye




Channelesque




Cherry Crystal




Coconut Kiss




Coral Star. (Sensing a trend with these old China Glazes?)





Cranberry Flame




Crystal Chandelier




Drama Queen





Draped in Velvet. Yes, I needed four pictures of it. It's one of their most beautiful colors- check out the nearly-holographic shimmer!





Fiji Fling




Glacier. Or, as that frequently nude, urine-drinking Discovery Channel guy would say, Glassy-ear.





Groovy Green.









Gypsy Cocoa




Gypsy Girl




Heart of Africa




Here's Looking At Hue! This one's a really cool duochrome, doesn't show up well in the picture.




Hot Lava Love




Hue Thrill Me




Hurts So Good




I'm Not Bitter





Jumpin' Jupiter (over Liquid Leather.)


Lady Sings The Hues. (Hint: The theme is frost.)



I'll stop there for now. Interesting selection of colors, right? See any you like? I am rather fond of the "Hue" series, though I don't remember the actual name of the collection. I also dig the all-red voodoo themed one...

More to come.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.