MAC Liquid Lurex Lipstick

This is one of the coolest, weirdest most gorgeous lipsticks in my collection. It's one of the Dazzle formula lipsticks from the Digi-Pops collection from this past summer. I love it.



Isn't that crazy? It looks like it's yellow-green with gold, white and copper. It is, actually. But it doesn't look as mucus-like as it sounds when it's on your lips...

The yellow-green part just becomes a sheer tint that mellows the red tones in my lips and the overall look is just frosty light gold with copper and pink glitter. It's a little too frosty for me on its own so sometimes I put gloss over it to tone down the white-frostiness.

Best of all, it has that amazing MAC lipstick vanilla scent. That's one of my favorite smells in the whole world (next to freshly ground coffee beans) and sometimes I wear MAC lip products only to smell the scent of them... I wish I had a perfume that smelled like it! I have about eighty bajillion vanilla perfumes and none of them have that same sweet, smooth vanilla of a MAC lipstick.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.